One of the goals of restoring the body has to involve movement. Because I am also a licensed Massage Therapist, my observation of each body as being unique is very different from the ordinary fitness trainer.
My focus is on correct body alignment. Adjust exercise routines according to your individual needs. Include cardio for heart and lung strengthening. And stimulating your nervous system while challenging the muscle groups.
True healing is achieved through multiple specific therapies AND when the person is ready to accept the challenge of shifting from illness to wellness.
My therapeutic approach varies from person to person and includes any of the following:
- Fitness Strength Training
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Myofascial Stretches
- Trigger Point Pain Relief
- Guidance of wholesome food
- Nutritional & herbal supplement suggestions and much more. I continue to learn implement and share.